Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Really interesting day today.

Today I was a little inconvenienced by my decision to not watch television. A friend of mine told me if I wanted to stop by later and watch the series "band of brothers" he told me about, to go ahead, then we could even toss the football. It is a weird thing to try to explain to friends you do not talk to often, but I said nothing definite and he didn't follow up with me in the afternoon. I guess that's lucky, but sooner or later I had to be tested.

On another note, big change up at work. I'll be in prayer that I can succeed in my new responsibilities. I once heard a Randy Jackson (American idol judge) interview that popped in my head from some time ago. When asked for his best advice, Mr. Jackson summed it up well by saying, "Never stop learning. Work as hard as you can. Keep practicing your moment will come, be ready." The moment has arrived. Time to show.

Also, I have hit my goal of incorporating veggies into my diet daily. I think I am seeing my next nutritional goal. I might try to go 2 weeks or a 30 day challenge of not eating any food I know contain 'enriched' wheat flour. For my readers who are label readers. Stuff is everywhere, very popular in white beard (I eat a lot of white bread). So bad, like the crop of processed. I honestly believe this may be a little hard, but is just under maintaining fresh fruits and veggies into my diet. Check it out for yourself, http://www.malima.com.br/diabetes/blog_commento.asp?blog_id=164. This flour kills bugs that eat it. I read that some rats also die on a enriched bread diet, others stunted. It just so happens to be in almost all of the worst foods (by conventional wisdom). Look at the list in the bottom of the article.

Story time.
I'm not all that surprised that most bread is so bad now that I am thinking about it.  I was hanging out with some Ukrainians visiting America not so long ago. They were shocked by American bread. From where they're from, bread lasted about a week or so when properly stored and handled. Our bread, and bless they're hearts I can almost quote it, you can leave out on the table for weeks and it is the same as when you bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment