Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 6 or so. New details and events.

I am about half way through my 2 week goal. As I get tired it is weird to say that I have to fight to pay attention. The reason I have to pay attention is because will power is not necessarily fading, but it is as though the choice to stay on the schedule is a little less conscience. It is odd, but I need to pay attention so I don't just all of a sudden lose focus and go to sleep. Week two is suppose to be the toughest.

I am also suffering for my experiment now. I have gotten 3 painful ulcers on the front of my gum-this is often attributed to sleep deprivation.
 *20 minutes of watching youtube videos on sleeping....

Oh! I also am having a very interesting thing happen with my core sleep. I now just wake up, often half way through my 3 hours, sometimes only a hour in. This has been happening for 2 or 3 nights now. This is something I want to get out of-due to it could tamper with adaption (good or bad tampering, who knows?). Also, due to me needing to "Wake-up" for a few minutes, I generally don't realize that I can go back to sleep for up to 10 minutes. This is bothersome when It happens because it often happens more than once per night and is not exactly beneficial to morale.

This most likely is my new promptness to get up as soon as I'm semi-awake kicking in. This makes sense because when I awake my first attention goes to making sure I am not oversleeping or missed (or turned off) my alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment