Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Safeway value meal of  Angel and banana.

Woo! Can't stop this man!
According to my computer it is 12:59 A.M. Today is Tuesday, this is about the second night this has happened and I will need to be up by 7. It's those mornings that make the other mornings sweeter. I am really just getting home, I am very tired but wanted to put in my post for today.

So I'll tell you about my dinner. I was at the office. Tummy growling, about 8 dollars with me. I walk out and take a sharp left. The golden arches are there, and I consider it. A nice Mcchicken could be tasty...or even a Cesar side salad. They may not be quality but they're cheap and tasty right? Well I chose to walk on by. I walked into a safeway in the same parking lot and made my own value meal. Angel cake and Bananas. Less than five bucks and I had dinner and a office snack for the week. Also, the angel cake had zero fat and no cholesterol and just 16 grams of sugar for 1/8th of the cake, ditto for the bananas.  Now what would you guess was in my mcdolanld's choices? Right.

So I think it is a understatement to say that if you are willing to look and be a little unconventional, you can get value, taste, and health with no cooking time needed still. Creativity helps some too. I got my Creatine in yesterday, I will probably be writing more on that tomorrow. Until then, feel free to gaze at my custom value meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment