Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The 5k obstacle course zombie race


 I may have a future fitness goal.

Today we are going to be talking about the zombie 5k. From what I know, it is played out as follows:
You are given 3 health flags at the beginning, they say go and you run through a park with obstacles such as crossing chest high waters, climbing over obstacles, and crawling through mud and tubes. Above all, you run like a mad man and try to avoid having all your flags grabbed by the zombies. According to their website, if they told us everything it wouldn't be as fun, such as the zombie speeds and such. From what I have seen on youtube though, zombies mostly walk and try to jump out from places. The problem is that, at least according to their website, there are hundreds of them. So keeping a steady hustle is probably a good idea. If you lose all your flags you don't get your name added to the survival time list, but you can still finish. You don't get to become a zombie.

Price is a little steep, depending on date it's $77-$88. Even though there are no weapons aloud, it has to be awesome to finish alive. Apparently they have a line up of bands also to play afterward in the "safe zone" a.k.a the finish line. So maybe it's a dream or future goal, first I have to finish my strength training. If anybody wants to join it's coming to Maryland and Pennsylvania and a bunch of other locations so I figured I would give a quick review and let my readers know. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment